Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dancing with Cancer


How can I still enjoy life despite suffering from cancer

I'm not a good dance performer. Even to say good dancer I was actually belongs to the category can not dance. But I like to see people dancing. What do the dance with cancer?

I have many friends of cancer survivors. We often get together to discuss and sang and danced or dance together. I have always been fascinated by the movement of friends as they danced, because I know some of them there is a loss of vision that is next to a brain tumor, has only one breast, there is also his lungs had been cut next, and so on. But they still look beautiful ............ dancing with friends is so great in my eyes.

What we often discuss, make me try to associate many things about cancer is that I passed in the course of my life to the study of dance.

See who your spouse,

listen to the music carefully,

swing your foot steps carefully to avoid injury,

you will be dancing with a beautiful ....... beautiful heron flying in the sky

It was inherent in my recollections of the dance. Living with cancer ... .. I skip with family, spouse and my heart jewel (Mas Iwan & Cloud ... .my amazing partners), true friends who really care about me, my comrade friend living with "Lupus" and also other deadly diseases, as well as fellow survivors of all who join the support group CISC, also my caregiver that I can not mention one by one with life remain beautiful.

We always learn to recognize our dance partner named "cancer" with a positive attitude to life. The time has passed, now entering its 5th year I danced with cancer. I remain happy and keep working. In fact, I was more focused in this life to rearrange my priorities in life.

In the morning….

I still watch the sunrise ...... ..

I was still able to breathe fresh air ....

I'm still touching the morning dew ....

Thank God ... .When the time doctors with medical calculations give my verdict of 3 weeks to 3 months ... . God have a different destiny for me.

Living life as a cancer survivor like dancing. I learned to understand in detail the knowledge of cancer that pass by very polite (but savage ha-ha-ha ... ..) in cells growing in my body. I prepare everything that might happen before setting the stage for the staging of a beautiful life ... .. Even I began to prepare for a life far more beautiful afterwards ... .. (not death is the beginning of life?)

I had to prepare myself as a good player and a professional that what I live a wonderful stay ...... ..saya must be sensitive to the slightest whisper is heard by my body, whether it's a heart murmur or whisper information from outside myself as well as possible. I am assuming this as the music that accompanies the dance staging me when paired with cancer. I have to know if the music was fast, slow, or very fast or very slow probably because this will greatly affect swing my foot steps on stage.

What if music is spun frequently change the rhythm?

This often I experienced ...... I suddenly helpless, nausea, mules, fever and so on ...... ..ha-ha-ha ...... . of course as a dance performer is paired with "cancer" I know how to handle it. At least I have been given and stick to important numbers that can I contact times of emergency. I kept it from wallets, bags, diaries, cars, bathrooms, ha-ha-ha   complete.

When the music rhythm is "sick", I brew of chamomile tea / peppermint or eating dried prunes to reduce it ... .At the anxiety creep in the recesses of my heart ... .sajadah / prayer mat already installed and ready for use prostrate. Not only that, even faithful meditation chair is in the corner of the house that I like the most. So even when the joints and bones in the body ache and pain ... .i will lie regulate breathing and relaxation as fully as possible as I can.

I take full responsibility for myself for what I did while dancing with cancer.

I never miss, include one who turn on and off me in every step I take, because I do not want injuries (again).

Whatever it is God ......... I am grateful to have the opportunity to dance with cancer and appeared in this life stage.


Life is beautiful ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning !!!

=> Please leave a comment polite and friendly,
=> We reserve the right to delete comment spam, comments containing links, or comments that are not obscene,
Thanks for your comments courtesy :)