Thursday, March 3, 2016

Exercise to Lowering Your Toxic Burden

Another Word about Exercise to Lowering Your Toxic Burden


Along with its other virtues, exercise benefits the liver, because it gets the blood and
lymph circulating, promoting detoxification. As we mentioned in last explain, the
movement of lymph relies completely on muscle contraction through physical
exercise. Without sufficient lymphatic circulation, cells are left to fester in their own
waste. This may contribute to not only cancer but also arthritis and other
degenerative diseases, as well as the aging process itself. Aerobic exercise increases
lymphatic flow, which means that the body can eliminate more toxins with regular
aerobic exercise. The very best way to do this is by jumping rope or bouncing on a
mini trampoline, but any aerobic exercise is useful.

Keep in mind, however, that restrictive clothing inhibits the flow of both lymph
and blood. Underwire bras and sports bras particularly tend to thwart normal
lymphatic flow. If possible, take off your bra while walking and doing other
exercise. Doing so will lightly massage the breasts by helping to pump the lymph
through the breast tissue.

To Do Exercise to Lowering Your Toxic Burden


  • Increase your lignan intake by adding seeds (especially flaxseeds), legumes, grains, and vegetables to your diet.
  • Make sure you are getting a healthy dose of friendly bacteria, either through fermented foods or via a multistrain, well-balanced probiotic supplement.
  • Assess your digestive status with the help of a professional to see if you need supportive enzymes or extra hydrochloric acid.
  • Be mindful of your bowel health and eat a diet high in fiber and whole foods, supplementing with magnesium, if necessary, to keep things moving.
  • Eat plenty of sulfur-rich foods, such as cruciferous vegetables and garlic, daily to keep your liver ’s detoxification process in top form.
  • Drink the juice of half a lemon in 6 ounces of water every morning as a good detoxifying start to your day.
  • Consider the liver-loving herb milk thistle, due to its liver-protective and cancer-protective effects.
  • Exercise regularly to enhance lymphatic flow. Jumping on a mini trampoline, or rebounder, is a wonderful choice for this.
  • Limit your use of sports bras and underwire bras to when you feel they are absolutely necessary.


Last Word
Cleansing and detoxifying are things I never thought about until after my
diagnosis. Now they’re a part of my everyday life. I started by adding more
water and tea; I used to just drink coffee in the morning and a soda or two after
that. Now I drink six to eight cups of hot water with lemon or herb tea (or both)
every day. The first thing I noticed was that my bowels moved more freely and I
wasn’t bloated anymore. Later I added kefir and kombucha to my routine for the
probiotics. My gut never felt so good! I was really surprised to find how much
better my skin looked too and how much better my clothes fit. I guess I’d just
not given all that much thought to the idea of cleaning my “insides.” My breast
cancer changed all that.
—Karla J., breast cancer survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning !!!

=> Please leave a comment polite and friendly,
=> We reserve the right to delete comment spam, comments containing links, or comments that are not obscene,
Thanks for your comments courtesy :)